Personalized insurance since 1951
• Farmers Union Service Association (FUSA) started in 1951, with the focus of having agents who personally know and work with each of our policy holders in their communities. Some of the other reasons we stand apart from other general insurance agencies:
• Our agents provide personalized face to face service, and are there for you--in person--to help you find the right policy or file a claim;
• Because we work with many different insurance companies, we can compare insurance rates and coverage for you and find the best insurance for your individualized needs;
• We’re experts in all areas of insurance, including farm insurance, home insurance, car insurance, business insurance, and health insurance. We can also help you with harder to find insurance, including motorcycle, crop, ATV, equine, and even special events insurance!
• Our agents located in both rural and metropolitan areas throughout Colorado, Wyoming, and New Mexico, and are active in supporting the communities we live in; many or our agents are life-long residents.
Find one of our agents today and stop by or call us for a free insurance quote!